Hides for photographing and observing bears, eagles and other wildlife
Hides are located in a marshland surrounded by nature reserves and Stone Age settlements, just a few kilometers from the Russian border. Depending on the size of the group, we have four separate hides, as well as a large hide with a sauna. Larger hide also have beds, so you can photograph and observe over night.
- 8 person hide (beds for 4)
- 6-person hide with sauna (beds for 5)
- 1 Hide for 3 people
- 2 single person hides
The equipment of the hides includes:
- Stools and Hooded windows for photographing
- A small level in front of the photographing window that can hold a pea bag that supports the camera
- Beds with bed linen for night photographers/observers
- Small solar panels for charging the phone, for example
- Fans for cooling
The level of equipment can be modified by a separate agreement, if you are coming with a larger group, Please contact us for a customized package.